Mar 23, 2026, 10:03 AM

4,564 Zionists injured since war began

4,564 Zionists injured since war began

TEHRAN, Mar. 23 (MNA) – The Israeli regime’s health ministry said 4,564 people have been injured since the start of the war, including 303 in the past 24 hours.

It announced that 4,564 people have been injured since the start of the war against Iran, including 303 injured during the past 24 hours.

According to Anadolu Agency, the ministry said in a statement that since the launch of the war against Iran, 4,564 people had been transferred to hospitals by Sunday morning, March 22.

The ministry added that 124 injured people are currently receiving treatment in hospitals. Of that number, one person is in critical condition, 13 are in serious condition, 26 are in moderate condition and 84 have minor injuries.

It also said that during the past 24 hours alone, 303 people were transferred to hospitals, including eight in serious condition, 29 in moderate condition and 256 with minor injuries.

MNA 

News ID 242863

Tags

Your Comment

You are replying to: .
  • captcha